Photo by Will Bramlett
Andy Kilday at Pier 30-32 awaiting the arrival of the USS Grace Hopper.
EPS provided equipment and services for the commissioning.
1999 - Present - Project Coordinator, AKEPS, Inc.
1992 - 1999 - Co-Owner of EPS
1989 - 1992 Festival Productions, a division of Deco Services.
- Support Services for all special events
- Production Manager for wine glass printing operation
- Designed and implemented computerized glass printing paperwork system
1985 - 1989 Co-Owner of Festival Productions (Sold to Deco Services in 1989)
Festival Productions provided Exhibitor and/or Support Services for many events, including:
- Menlo Park Chamber of Commerce - Annual "A Connoisseur's Market Place"
- Daly City Chamber of Commerce - Various Festivals
- Half Moon Bay Beautification Committee - Annual Pumpkin Festival
- Cupertino Chamber of Commerce - Annual Art & Wine Festival
- Los Altos Village Association - Annual Art & Wine Festival
- Castro Valley Chamber - Annual Art & Wine Festival
- Redwood City Merchants Association - Annual Festival
- FWPTA - Festa Italiana
1981 - 1989 Millbrae Art & Wine Festival
- All Support Services (above) for the Festival
- Responsible for booking all artists and food vendors
1980 - 1989 Pacific Bell - AT &T
1976 - 1981 Stagecraft Instructor & Theater Manager at Capuchino High School
1975 - 1980 Holzmueller Corp.
- Rental Department
1974 - 1981 Millbrae Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Year - 1981
- Annual Art & Wine Festival
- Sound Systems
- Supply Distribution
- Janitorial Services
- Miss Millbrae Pageant
- Technical Director
- Stage Management
1971 - 1975 Capuchino High School, San Bruno, CA
Railroads, Model Railroads & Tropical Fish